Mapping the Fist Chute
In some cases, it is helpful to physically or mentally document the steps and journey a Top needs to follow in order to go wide or deep in your hole. For example, on a depth plunge, you might want to document the following items:
- Verbal and non-verbal cues you provide to the Top
- Lubrication routines
- Navigational considerations for different hand sizes
- Landmarks along the route, such as U-turns, pelvic floors, etc.
- Pain points
- Speed and duration considerations
You may want to include the following items for your girth fisting road map:
- Starting activities that promote relaxation of the anal canal
- Entrance positions for each hand
- Sequencing and timing for reaching full double penetration
While it is great to provide your road map to a Top prior to play, sometimes it's equally beneficial to let a Top discover the path on his own. A slight variance to your standard procedure, or a new and novel approach, can result in major advances in depth and girth fisting.